Projects we support
Since the start of our operations in January 2016 we have supported, and still are in some cases, the following projects:
- Digital Literacy Training for Teachers. The Cambodian Community Dream Organization. Cambodia.
- Educating for life in the mountains. Fundación Sagarmatha. Venezuela.
- Inclusive educational tools to face challenging scenarios: socio-emotional chapter. Fundación ICAL. Colombia.
- Supporting Venezuelan migrants in Spain. Código Venezuela. Spain.
- Nutrition program at Luis María Olaso School. Alimentando Futuros. Venezuela.
- Strengthening musical and sports skills in children and adolescents. Hogar Bambi. Venezuela.
- ESTELA. Menstrual Hygiene Promotion and Reusable Sanitary Pads Production. Meals4Hope. Venezuela.
- Helping us to help them. Meals4Hope. Venezuela.
- PPE and Disinfectant to fight COVID-19. Meals4Hope. Venezuela.
- A Community of Hope. Meals4Hope. Venezuela.
- Bringing Sunshine to Girls and Kids in India. Udayan Care. India.
- Creating Entrepreneurs for Change. Caracas Mi Convive. Venezuela.
- Direct Cash for Venezuelan refugees in Colombia. Mercy Corps.
- Feeding and Caring for the Most Vulnerable. The Vicente Ferrer Foundation. India.
- Focusing on Nutrition. Meals4Hope. Venezuela.
- Future Teachers of Venezuela. Andres Bello Catholic University Foundation. Venezuela.
- Good Morning Cambodia. The Cambodian Community Dream Organization. Cambodia.
- Helping the Ampil Commune. The Cambodian Community Dream Organization. Cambodia.
- Jiquilite and Indigo for Empowerment. Salvadoran Enterprise for Women. El Salvador.
- Meal Services for Venezuelan Migrant Families. Fe e Alegria. Brazil.
- Feeding Smiles. Engagement Foundation Group. Venezuela.
- Nurturing the Community. Alimenta La Solidaridad. Venezuela.
- Open Paths. Bridges to Prosperity. Global.
- Project Nurture: Boosting Attendance and Performance in Venezuelan Schools. Fe y Alegría. Venezuela.
- Recovering from an Earthquake AND a Tsunami. World Vision. Indonesia.
- Supplies for Hope. Orthopedic Children Care Foundation. Venezuela.
- Today's Citizens for Tomorrow. Transparencia Venezuela. Venezuela.
- To Start with the Right Foot. The Cambodian Community Dream Organization. Cambodia.
- Vaccinating Mali. Ouelessebougou Alliance. Mali.
- Venezuela Against Violence. Caracas Mi Convive. Venezuela.
- Venezuelan Women Refugees Have a Chance of Job Placements. Serviço Jesuita aos Migrantes e Refugiados. Brazil.
- Women's Entrepreneurship Seedbed. Venezuelan Women Empowerment Association. Venezuela.
... and many others under different stages of consideration
Join Us Now...
If you want to help others too, we can offer our grant management services with no cost to you or the beneficiary organization. Let us help you help others.