- To strengthen the students’ emotional skills, integrating teachers and parents as direct collaborators supporting their inner strategies to face present and future challenges.
- To strengthen and build, with a participative methodology, the socio-emotional toolkit for teachers to be implemented in the classes with the students.
- 170 ICAL students: 65% with a disability: deaf and/or mild cognitive. Children and adolescents from 10 different municipalities. 97% belong to low-income families and inhabit high psychosocial risk contexts.
- 194 Students’ parents (or immediate relatives).
- 16 Teachers and other professionals who attend to the students.
Health (Mental health)
Fiscal Sponsor: Caring for Colombia
1st Agreement: October 2022 - April 2023
Complying with the agreement brokered by Bastion between the donors and ICAL, the organization sends:
- First Report: January 2023
- Final Report: April 2023
At the same time, Bastion commissions independent reports as part of the services it provides to its donors.
You can find all the reports here (in Spanish).