This project aims to purchase and deliver hygiene and protection equipment to hospitals around the country to combat COVID19. The supplies will be sourced from local providers as much as possible to avoid the need for transportation from abroad and across State lines.
Meals4Hope will select the beneficiary hospitals from their existing network of collaborators, depending on the specific needs and resources available.
Meals4Hope will include in this project some of the community kitchens they coordinate.
- Purchase PPE and disinfectant supplies from local vendors.
- Deliver PPE and disinfectant to hospitals and community kitchens.
- 17 hospitals and outpatient clinics
- 4 nutritional recovery centers
- 2 local health organizations
Health (COVID-19 RESPONSE)
April 2020 - May 2020
Fiscal sponsor: Dar entre Todos
Complying with the agreement brokered by Bastion between the donors and Meals4Hope, the organization sends reports about the execution process and about monitoring.
You can find all the reports here (in Spanish).